Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 62 - Mayday and SASS

Feeling much better after a great time doing the video shoot last night and then a day of cleaning my apartment, shopping and feeding, then training with Patrick and Paul.

The highlight was of course the Sassy Girl shooting. Ridiculous, frivolous, raunchy fun.


Can you spot me in the lineup?

It was so much fun doing this with muscles, I can't begin to tell you! The dancing was okay - I was praised for having the best smile, but I know I was out of sync with the rest of the group. Who cares? And the posing and head shots etc. was HARD. Hard to stand around in pose, hard to wear a wig pinching my ears, hard to keep smiling. But having the PCP discipline helped me when others were complaining. Kike-sensei says he should get the video done in about a week and I'll be posting it HERE, so look forward to a bit of Burlesque!

As it's May 1st, we get a new page on the Men of Hawaii Calendar. This is to provide inspiration to all of us, men and women, who are Desperately Seeking Abs.


And it's only 28 days to go! Gambare!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes!! I have a John West "Perfectly Cut" calendar full of cheesy shots of salmon fisherman in yellow overalls flashing their abs. Got it as a freebie in a food mag ironically. Looking SASSY girl, is that you on the far right in a black wig? Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be me, it might.

    I'd love to see a shot of May's fisherman, purely for anatomical research of course

    ReplyDelete