Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 85, Report for yesterday and a glimpse of sumo wrestlers training

My report for Monday...

Workout - Rope jumping done in the morning and pre-breakfast. Not in the mood, checked watch twice. Not a GMA - too busy THINKING about how I'm going to get workouts done this week. I should start with concentration on the jumps at hand.

Nutrition

Forgot to take scales into the office, so lunch and morning snacks was guessy. Thoughts on how much protein is here? Anyway, I ate about 2/3 of the rice underneath (good), then got tandoori fish pieces. Probably over, and I hope that they were not doused in oil and butter. Dinner was much better, all weighed, no nasties.

Sleep

Let myself sleep in until 7.30 today. I needed it. It's now 11.30 and time for me to get to bed.

Not bad, not great either. Need to concentrate more on one thing at a time!

-------------------

For those who'd like a bit of hardcore, (Ricky?), here are sumo wrestlers in training.
One sumo wrestler about 2 minutes in can be seen using resistance bands! It's cool to see how a lot of working out is quiet, internal, the mind pushing the body to a new level.

Sumo Wrestling Practice In Tokyo - VidoEmo - Emotional Video Unity

No comments:

Post a Comment