Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 28 - Early start, salt

Anyone else finding getting up earlier easier? It starts with getting
an earlier evening meal if you can. I had my main meal about 30 min
before my evening class. I used to think that eating later was an incentive, but it doesn't work like that anymore.

Failed again on the salt because I didn't take in pre-prepped protein and got mackeral grilled with salt for both lunch and dinner. I think it's hard to say no to something so delicious and good for you in many ways.
The other option is a sashimi plate at the shop near me, but that's going to mean taking scales into the restaurant, and I'm not brave enough to do that yet.

Realized today that I'm not really trying hard enough on all sets of the exercises especially the ones in the middle. Something to work on.

If you haven't had breakfast eggs yet, may I recommend grinding in some nutmeg? It'll make your home smell lovely all day.

3 comments:

  1. Getting up earlier. Before PCP I was a night owl....now 73 days later I'm an early riser. I've gotten up every morning about 5 AM except for 2 or 3. What a change. It helps to be able to space the meals out better when you get up earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finding it nice to get up at 5 and have breakfast. Then sip tea and just sorta zone for 30 minutes. Then I workout. I have more energy while I am doing the jump ropes. Before I was lightheaded and I think my feet weren't really awake yet :) now they have time to adjust and I trip up less on the rope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! And I was impressed that I could roll out of bed at 6.30...

    ReplyDelete