Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4 - Ploddy with a nice suprise...

Typing this in good spirits as the weekend starts. 

Did all my skips without a break this morning, managed the half rations, and got through the early evening class. I was anticipating needing a 'mini meal' before going to the class and getting home, but in the end 1/2 a soyjoy bar and the help of hot tea/coffee/water saw me through. 

I went to my local sento where I weighed myself on Tuesday no less and saw that I am down nearly 2 kg. I've been a bit lighter than this before, but not much. I know that any change in diet gives a fast result at first because of water loss, but I'm still pleased. I can feel where my body wants to take this. Just got to do the work, eat right, and enjoy the journey. 

I'll leave you with some wise words from Miss Piggy...

NEVER EAT MORE THAN YOU CAN LIFT. 


No comments:

Post a Comment