Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29 - Spliced

Today I had a spliced workout - jumps am and the rest after dinner.

I found a delicious way to knock out the nutrients from a banana! It's virtually the same as Chris's drink, 'monkey on my back', only without the egg. Milk, nana, pulverised in blender, teaspoon instant coffee, 1.5 teaspoons cinammon, mash and then heat.

I think this is verboten, but it was SO good.

Serious tiredness upon coming home - needed to shut eyes before WO. Hard to force self to go to bed when awake again, but tiredness tends to hammer down on me.

Wishing all a solid Week 5 and congratulations for tomorrow on the 1/3 mark!

5 comments:

  1. Good on u for sticking with ur work out after dinner ! You are so enthusiastic it's inspirational! Your new concoction sounds interesting, will try it once I have some free time which comes to think of it = none ! Hope u get an awesome nights rest and yay for one third down! Rock on !!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh milkshake with coffee... GOOOOOOD idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen,
    I'm finally back on line :-)
    Not completely settled yet but on line.
    Miss you guys a lot!
    Nice to see that you keep working hard and with determination to achieve your goals. Keep up the good work :-)!
    I'll keep an eye on your development ;-)
    Bolinha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bolinha! O-kaeri! I have you on my phone wallpaper, so I see you everyday.

    You won't be settled for a while, but you are so friendly to everyone, you'll soon be back into your Brazilian groove!

    ReplyDelete