Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 42 - Another one down

That was the week that was...Week 6. I don't feel that I really pushed myself with the exercises as they were pushing me. I've had some real highs with feeling strong and powerful. And tired too, especially at the weekend. I'm determined to jump early tomorrow.

I think the main places I can get stronger with all this is being more on top of the diet in terms of prepping even more at home so I don't eat the salty fish that is delicious, but not strictly PCP. I also want to have a stronger week with my form, posture, and really making every exercise count. Compared to a couple of weeks back when I felt searing tiredness and soreness in my shoulders and legs, this week has been easier.

Today when I got home and got changed I saw a real change around my middle. Like I am starting to have a middle!

Gambatte minnasan!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah don't you love that feeling? I was pretty happy when I noticed my waist getting more defined :)

    ReplyDelete