Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 32 - Natural disaster in my kitchen

Yesterday I had a moment of supreme unmindfullness, turning away from a wok of fish/egg/veggies to set the table. I can do this with my small heavy egg pan, but not with my wok. Actually, I shouldn't be turning my back on any food on fire at all...! Smoke alarm kicked in KAJIDESU KAJIDESU! and I flicked everything off, opened windows. I'm glad to know it works, embarrassed that I tried to do too much.

The breakfast was okay in case you are wondering! A kind of PCP kedgeree.

Work out was really good. Heard Patrick's voice in my head and kept it  moving.

Today I'm going to swap out a jump rope session as I've got two fitness classes. One is capoeira and the other is called Sassy Girl, which is aimed at beginners and involving a workout with modelling - ties/chairs/other props. I'm dead excited! I'm anticipating the Sassy Girl class won't be that aerobic, so I may have to do a bit of jumping too. We'll see how it goes.

Last night I saw The Fighter - totally inspiring - then biked home and was asleep by 10.30 on a Friday. Is this a good sign? I'm glad I get to go to Roppongi tonight. Feeling a bit hermit-y recently.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, glad you didn't catch fire. You are looking amazing by the way.... just imagine day 90... fierce! Sassy Girl... love it. Be sure to tall all.

    ReplyDelete