Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 59 - Whither Abs?


I'm clearly getting braver/stupider about showing you all what's happening here. This was taken at about 8 am after getting through my workout in 49 minutes - with the exception of the Kung Fu situps.  What helped me get through faster was having the workout scribbled on a small post-it note which I carried in my pocket between the sets.

This is from yesterday I think. As you can see, I'm a bit of a dunce with numbers, but I'm figuring out a way to count down. Just to get myself confused, I sometimes count down, say 60, 59, 58, then get to 50, and start counting up. I don't know why I do this, but it happens. The thing I have got straight is turning my body a full 90 degrees if its a new skipping set or a 180 degrees when I'm in my tiny apartment. I'm sure I'll still be miscounting on Day 90, but that won't stop it getting done. 

Today is Thursday, but tomorrow is Golden Week Friday, and a long weekend! I'm going shopping for clothes and shoes for the Sassy Girl video shoot on Saturday night. I'll also need to do some practise at home as I'm still behind the other, more diligent, students. Things like the Sassy Girl Dance class and capoeira are important right now. All the things I need to do - putting on my gear before sleeping, getting up, remembering to count, and finding the burn - can seem a bit trudgy at this point. I need to remember that it all adds up.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your Abs are SMOKIN'!!!!

    I am always finding new ways to count. It reminds me of Band in school. Counting measures as I flouted away...
    1,2,3,4
    2,2,3,4
    3,2,3,4
    4,2,3,4

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsa !!! Looking good Ms Helen... Not sure why you are so shy !

    ReplyDelete