Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 56 - Energy peaks and troughs

My energy levels have been up and down a lot today. Made myself turn out the light at 10.30 yesterday and woke early.  Did my jumps reasonably smoothly - got up to 280 at one set. Then HUGELY sleepy before lunch and then pretty even for the rest of the day. Now it's time to turn out the light and I want to stay up. Plus we seem to get earthquakes around this time! There's one going off as I type this. Most inconsiderate.

I remind myself that I am very lucky to have survived the quake and have a normal life and the chance to make wise choices about my health.

Here's a good quote on energy by Corita Kent.

'Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries'.

Okay, time for some horizontal training.

Oyasumi nasai!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you got some good rest! Hi from morocco :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horizontal training... good term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, on PCP is mainly refers to sleep these days!

    ReplyDelete