Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 50 - A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.





Love that Irish proverb there!

Slept long and deep last night although I felt ridiculous about having to concentrate so hard (don't turn on computer! don't open book! don't put away cups!) Woke up a bit groggy and more aware of my body. Give your muscles get a chance to rest and they seem to hurt more! I take this continued ache as a message from my body (the toddler) to do the same thing tonight. I will put out the light by 11 pm at the latest.

 Gretchen Ruben  has some wise words on treating yourself as a toddler and planning ahead.

This is the first day in the whole project that I have had an entire workout (jump rope and muscle work) to do in the evening. I might swap out the jump rope for a mini dance session - if you remember I'm doing a Sassy Girl dance class and there will be a video shoot in two weekends. I need to learn the steps and Kike kindly gave everyone a CD with his choreography. The music is Christina Aguleira's 'Burlesque' and it's great to do it with a stronger leaner body. So I get to Be A Woman as well as a fractious toddler. Ace.

How about you guys? How are you going to get a good night's training?

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts - so enlightening! Little pearls of wisdom everywhere.

    ReplyDelete