Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 45 - Post capoeira

Week 6 by peakconditionhelenl
Week 6, a photo by peakconditionhelenl on Flickr.
This is after my capoeira class at FAB Academy with Cacapa. It was a fairly quiet class, but satsifying. We practised 'el-ua, tempo, troca' and other moves for getting around in the roda. I need to pay more attention to the Portugese.

Before class I had a quick nap in a 'flat floor' net cafe in Roppongi and did the plank and ab. work from the morning when I didn't have time for everything.

Feeling good, but the WO is going to be tonight as I'm officially low on sleep and energy now!

Policy for the rest of the program is as much as possible Eschew the Duvet and Jump.

Have a great Friday all!

2 comments:

  1. Rocking it Helen & Looking Good.... Keep it up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Helen you're positively glowing and I love your red work out outfit ;-)

    ReplyDelete