Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 44 - Reveille

It's 5.50 am as I write this and I have been up for about 20 minutes. I'm not tired and I woke naturally. I didn't even sleep super early last night!

In the past the only time I would wake up naturally this early would be if I had a really important MUST NOT MISS type appointment like a flight to the UK or a work assignment. And I wouldn't be feeling refreshed like I do now.

I feel a bit lame saying this when there are people who regularly get up at this time or have been doing so since Day 1, but it is huge for me.

Last night's workout was interesting and I did give it my all.

Some things felt really easier, like the lunges and others that had been relatively smooth, like the jumps were weak. Press ups failed earlier than usual. I was quivering like anything on the final planks!

I've decided to invest in a pair of workout gloves rather than the one hundred yen pair I'm currently using.
If you know of a good pair, give us a shout!

4 comments:

  1. Helen, I'm so impressed with your progress, and you look fantastic! Keep it up! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earlybird Helen! Seems you're getting all the great benefits from PCP! Good on You- looking great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Helen! Wow, it's great that you're waking up so early and also feeling refreshed. I'm still struggling to get up before midday on some days! Oversleeping actually makes me more tired, but it's become a bad habit lately :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giving your all at this point is really impressive Helen.... if you keep this up, there's no stopping you.

    ReplyDelete