Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 54 in pictures


The Chosen One - Queen of Marron and matcha icecream.


But I'd gone for this before!


My best mate from North Gloustershire, Hayden. He had an apple caramel cake and I blame him for not eating more of the icecream....(C'mon, what's not to love about matcha icecream!?)


Other people around during Saturday were the fabulous people at Fab Academy, Kike (the teacher) and Brad. More of them later. Kike is a superb teacher and I've learnt so much from him about how to be a sassy girl...The video shoot is next Saturday and I'll be posting it!


April is a Brit in the class who has learnt all the moves and I copy her shamelessly. It was her birthday, and the Fab. duo provided champagne and cake. Patrick, no hints there for how to treat us PCP-ers!

On the theme of Brits - yesterday was St. George's Day and I made a boiled egg in his honour. (Note to self - don't let pastels get on the boiled egg itself). The sushi you see is a little wonky, but it was my first time. Here it is being assembled....



A random Youtube video on sushi making with soppy music gave me an idea on how to start, but Yoko told me the rice should be spread out. Cooking is all about screwing up and eating your mistakes experimenting. Also, having everything ready to roll! Like getting your bands/mat/push up bars together before a workout. 




And finally, here is a blurry shot of my torso for your viewing pleasure. 


2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! The food there is so different than what is available here. Sometimes I have to just imagine what it tastes like. Most things I've never even heard of! Silly Americans :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear in America you eat something called 'grits'. Patrick said it was a bad thing and not to find out what it is. Could you tell me more?

    ReplyDelete